Monday 23 February 2015

EAST MEETS WEST

Dear readers, if you guys didn't know already I was in Nepal last year. During my stay I paid an awful lot of attention to many fabric stores and tailors. In Nepal, I was able to hand-pick fabrics of my own choice and turn them into clothes that hugged me perfectly at the right places. I was able to witness clothes being made from scratch! One of the most pleasurable and satisfying things I must say. 

For today's look I have paired my beautiful black and gold eastern hand-made blouse with a western scuba midi black skater skirt. Hope you guys enjoyed this post. 

As always, thank you for stopping by! x

Love, Surichha

Top/Blouse: Nepal
Skirt: Asos
Earrings: Asos
Watch: Casio
Shoes: Topshop

Quote of the day: "One day I will build you a little something something that will hopefully help build your confidence and make you happy in your own skin." - Surichha. G

P.S. A heart-felt gratitude to Kailash (hereisharemystories), Rhea (PeppyOwl), Mahanta (utpatang0), Sunuk (Sunusunuk), Srijana (Srijana91) & Dolkar (thesilentwanderer) for their comments on instagram. It really meant a lot guys! I shall give you guys the longest hugs when I see you!

Until next time, take care.

x

4 comments:

  1. Aww you're welcome. Stay strong my friend. Be happy and know you're loved :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and your ways of making me smile. Thanks again Kailash. :')

      Delete
  2. Sending you my love and warmest hug beautiful. .

    ReplyDelete